1 April 2019
Date(s) - 01/04/2019 - 30/04/2019
Premier’s Active April is part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to promote healthy and active lifestyles and get Victorians to join in the fun of increased physical activity. It encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April.
The program provides a range of free incentives. In 2018, every Premier’s Active April participant received:
- 10 free passes to a participating YMCA or local government recreation facility
- 15% off at Sportsmart in store and online
- one hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to Legoland Discovery Centre Melbourne
- 15% discount for Rock Up Netball programs
- 20% discount for Netball Victoria school holiday clinics
- 5 free group dance lessons at a Dancesport Victoria centre
- 10% off Term 2 MyGolf Junior program
- a 2 for 1 green fee offer at Golf Victoria courses
- entry into the draw to win tickets to the 2019 Australian Open Tennis Finals^
- a chance for your school to win visits from high-profile sporting personalities
- weekly email tips on healthy eating and being active
- a range of benefits, prizes and resources for Schools and Workplaces participating in Active April.
As a participant, you can log your daily activity in the mobile or web app and chart your progress throughout the month. You can also create and join teams, track the progress of team members and explore My Local to discover events, offers and facilities that are available across Victoria.
Stay tuned for more details on Premier’s Active April 2019.