3 October 2018
Date(s) - 3 October 2018 - 4 October 2018
Bring the whole family along to enjoy a free guided bird walk these school holidays!
- Explore a local reserve and discover the fascinating birds that live there
- Learn how to create bird habitat in your own backyard
- Get training to participate in the Aussie Backyard Bird Count citizen science program,which will be held during National Bird Week 22-28 October
- Enjoy free bird-shaped gingerbread!
There are four events to choose from – please click on the link to register:
- 10am-12pm, Wed 3rd October – Mulgrave Reserve, Wheelers Hill
- 2pm-4pm, Wed 3rd October – Koomba Park, Wantirna
- 10am-12pm, Thu 4th October – Tirhatuan Park, Dandenong North
- 2pm-4pm, Thu 4th October – JW Manson Reserve, Wantirna
All ages are welcome but please note that children under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
A light snack will be provided, but please bring your own water bottle to minimise plastic waste. We recommend wearing sensible enclosed footwear and outdoor clothing. If you have binoculars, please bring them.
For more information phone 8781 7900 or email email@example.com
These events are being funded through the Living Links program with support from the Victorian Government’s ‘Our Catchments, Our Communities’ initiative.