1 April 2019
Date(s) - 1 April 2019 - 30 April 2019
Premier’s Active April is part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to promote healthy and active lifestyles and get Victorians to join in the fun of increased physical activity. It encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April.
The program provides a range of free incentives.
In 2019, EVERY Premier’s Active April participant will receive*:
- 10 free passes at your local participating YMCA or local government recreation facility
- 30% discount at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne
- A 2 for 1 ticket offer to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
- 10% discount at Sovereign Hill
- 15% off at Sportsmart in store and online
- Free experiences at participating Parks Victoria parks
- 15% discount for a Coasting: Stand Up Paddle Boarding session
- 15% off Rock Up Netball Train and Youth Programs
- 20% discount for Netball Victoria community clinics
- A 2 for 1 green fee offer at participating Golf Victoria courses
- 10% discount on term 2 My Golf Junior Programs
- Five free group dance lessons at a participating DanceSport Victoria centre
- One free Cardio Tennis trial at participating Tennis Victoria courts
- One hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- Entry into the draw to win tickets to 2020 Australian Open Tennis Finals^
- Weekly email tips on healthy eating and being active
Sign up here and download the App!
By downloading the Active April mobile app for iOS and Android you can manage your teams and track activity all with the click of a button.
It also features a digital card giving you easy access to all the Active April offers featured in My Local. Plus, a whole new section dedicated to the Get Active Workout Videos to keep you motivated throughout April.
At home, in the gym or at the park- it’s never been easier to get active!
|PREMIER’S ACTIVE APRIL
*Terms and Conditions apply to all offers and prizes.